Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Monterey Seafood Industry


On our outing from campground hosting in Big Sur the other day, we explored Wharf # 2 in Monterey (California). The Wharf is home to an active fishing industry.


Royal Seafoods is the largest warehouse on the Wharf.


These carts are used for moving the seafood brought in on boats.
Monterey is a wonderful small city of about 30,000 people. It is a pleasure to take time from our RV adventure to get to know this beautiful part of Central Coast California better.


4 comments:

Gringo said...

Hi Levonne, thanks again for consistently visiting my blog and giving me inspiration along with the others when I am slacking! I always enjoy looking at your pix, in truth I am rather envious that you are enjoying so much time to explore your piece of the world, and it comes out in your photos...

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Enjoyed your post and you have captured some great images I am now following your blog and will add it to my list. Kev

ruma said...

The fish of this market look delicious. .

Thank you.
ruma

Insulation Contractors San Antonio said...

Hi nice reaading your post