Saturday, December 18, 2010

4/365 Something Square

The Daily Shoot a day late: Squares and grids surround us in our built environment. Focus in on some squares today and make a photograph.



Yesterday, as I went through my day, I looked for a square or a grid that I wanted to photograph. But I was unsuccessful at making a digital photograph. This morning, at Denny's, I was inspired to photograph these two squares while waiting for my waffle breakfast and while chatting with John. Such a simple exercise but not as easy as you might think. I'm enjoying the growth in this challenge.


4 comments:

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

A very good idea ...
and good results !
Have a beautiful Sunday ...

Sue and Doug said...

great job!..is tomorrow a round day??

parker said...

Very ambitious project you are taking! Adding the challange of specific shapes would give one discipline!

biebkriebels said...

The rest of the year you have something to look forward to. Difficult project.