Wednesday, December 22, 2010

8/365 Is There Anything Around?

The Daily Shoot: Make a photograph of a circular or round object today.


While out walking Gingee early this evening, I saw circles everywhere. But I held out for a circle that made me say "Oh, look at that!" I like the rusty green on the lid of the sewer hole. I also like the grid pattern. I can feel this experiment of looking for particular things to photograph shifting the way I see. I'm enjoying this digital photography challenge!

9 comments:

Ryan said...

that's the nicest sanitary sewer i have ever seen...great photos too...

BIGDAWG AND FREEWAY* said...

ditto on the best sanitary sewer cap I have ever seen!..a piece of artwork!!

Leovi said...

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful compositions on his blog. Wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Best wishes. Leovi.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Indeed the experiment of looking for particular things is shifting how one sees things through photography.... cheers !

biebkriebels said...

That is a lovely photo, the sanitary sewer accent is very nice, and it is round as you had to do.

parker said...

What a great study of form! The rusty green and grid work adds character to the circle. The green circle of ground foliage surrounding the lid is a nice touch. Besides, it was made in Lodi !!

rosanna said...

Thank you for your comment. Your photos are truly beautiful. Best wishes, Rosanna

E Squared and Mui said...

like the contrast of the grid to the circle ... nicely done

Natural Spain said...

qué bonitos colores!
such pretty colours
congrulations