Saturday, December 4, 2010

Photography Contest Results

I was just informed that none of the photos that I submitted for the Monterey Photography Contest were selected. A little disappointing but not much. I am glad I entered and will enter other contests but only if they are free to enter. I knew that paying to enter was a way to support the non-profit institution that conducted the competition but I thought it was worth supporting with my $40. But don't want to do that too often. Let me know if you know of free contests to enter. Thanks everyone that gave me your support.

I can't wait to see the photos that won!

5 comments:

Helene said...

Keep submitting!!! Here's a link to a contest at Natures Best (contest ends 12/20 but they have another on-going contest and submission is always free;
http://www.naturesbestphotography.com/competition_overview.php (I don't know how to post a live link here so you'll have to copy/paste in your browser)

Sue and Doug said...

you got robbed!!..what a shame!.. :)
we love your pictures!!

biebkriebels said...

Disappointing for you, but we do like your photo's, so keep posting them.

Greetings, Marianne

As the Crowe Flies and Reads said...

Definitely disappointing, considering how fine the work was that you submitted!

John E Adams said...

Here is a free one - its due by tomorrow! You can submit 4 entries and if you get on their newsletter you can catch the new ones as they come oout.

http://www.dpmag.com/photo-contests/4th-annual-your-best-shot.html