Tuesday, February 1, 2011

37/365 One Single Subject

Today’s Daily Shoot assignment is: Fill the frame of a photograph with a single subject today.

(The Daily Shoot assignments archive can be visited here.)  

Good day! Well, I love the opportunity to fill the frame with my little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Gingee. She sleeps so peacefully and I often find myself watching her and thinking about how cozy and soft she looks. I especially like the detail in this single subject shot today. Is there a subject that you love to shoot up close?



5 comments:

Mikoyan said...

That's a pretty nice shot....I love the lines on it and all that stuff.

Cristina Deboni said...

Bellissima foto e dettagliata! Mi piace il tuo blog e le tue foto particolari. Ciao Cri

Sue and Doug said...

nice..gingee is a great subject for your photo..love the colour of her coat!!

pilgrimchick said...

That shot has a lot of beautiful detail--what a pretty face!

Kimbopolo said...

How gorgeous!