Thursday, February 10, 2011

44/365 Perspective

Today’s Daily Shoot assignment is:
Change your point of view. Make a photograph from an unusual point of view today.


Gingee (my cavalier king charles spaniel) and I went to Prunedale's (California) Hearnestore farm supply this morning. As I was leaving this scene caught my eye. I thought that it created an interesting perspective on Highway 101 beyond the store. This is also a good example of framing. I used photoshop to enhance this picture. What do you have to say about perspective in this shot?

7 comments:

Melissa Scanlon said...

Great picture!! very "behind the scenes" and "inside looking out" - esp with the light coming from outside! Love it.

Hockey Cardboard said...

awesome photo - what kind of camera do you work with?

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Beautiful exposure, good composition !

Mikoyan said...

I actually like the inside part better...and it's kind of a different perspective in that it's probably something you wouldn't take a picture of normally.

biebkriebels said...

I like the photo, it has a strange light and the van passing by so close. It is a composition, I think it is great.

e. said...

I am continued to be inspired by your work. Living in a rural community that's more about ranching and stuff, I can relate to this (for some reason I like the "Welcome Rodeo Fans" banner).

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I love the perspective and overall composition of this photo. The blue/green color harmony at the center of interest is fabulous!